FREE SHIPPING ON DOMESTIC ORDERS $100+
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASES OVER $75*
Your Cart is Empty!
Community & Education
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
You are $75.00 away from a free gift!
Join a passionate store team at the Jetty Flagship in Manahawkin, NJ. The Jetty Flagship store is the headquarters for the Jetty brand and an essential part of our story. We’re looking for a Store Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and experience leading retail teams. The right candidate will be a motivated individual that will champion our mission and store operations!
Full-Time (40 - 50 hours per week)Required 5 days at the Jetty Flagship Store (Manahawkin NJ)Weekend Work RequiredReporting to the Director of Operations
• Hire, train, schedule, and manage sales staff. Provide continuous development, coaching and conduct performance reviews.
• Set the tone for store culture to ensure success in all aspects of customer service, profitability, operations, associate development and store presentation
• Educate staff & customers on Jetty product knowledge ( i.e. Oystex, RPET, sizing, etc.)
• Communicate with customers regarding product questions, pickups, and order issues.
• Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance Jetty success.
• Partnering with the marketing team to advertise the Jetty Flagship store on social media channels.
• Work in conjunction with our internal inventory team to ensure the right merchandise is in place at the store for sales success.
• Continuously adjust and improve merchandising strategies to keep store presentation fresh throughout seasonal rotations.
• Update store decor with seasonal changeovers.
• Monitor inventory levels and work with the Merchandise Planner to ensure counts are correct / product is being ordered when needed.
• Run bi-weekly reports on buying trends and consumer sentiment.
• Communicate with merchandise planner, marketing, and creative about customer concerns and feedback.
• Ensure store equipment is up to date and functional.
• Experience leading and succeeding with retail teams.
• Apparel experience preferred, but not required.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and overtime (planned and unplanned).
• Thorough knowledge of retail store operations.
• Ability to work closely with different Jetty departments
• Demonstrated ability to drive sales while delivering excellent customer service.
• Friendly, personable, organized and energetic personality.
• Resiliency; respond well to constructive feedback.