Free Shipping on orders over $100

Due to an unfavorable wave forecast for Sunday, The 5th Annual Jetty Clam Jam has been postponed. We made a very tough call with our forecasting committee and cannot run the risk of having the contest with the models showing a very quick drop-off on Sunday. Thanks for bearing with us and we will attempt to run the Jam next weekend (November 5 or 6). If you are a surfer, sponsor or volunteer, then please reach out to us if you have any conflicts moving forward with any of the potential contest dates! This one really hurts guys...it looked like it was going to line up so well for Sunday...but we are confident in our prediction.

Leave a comment

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out