2021 Coquina Jam - Presented by Jetty
Sunday July 26, 2021 – No wave date August 2nd
A Fun All-Female Surf Contest
A Fun, All-Female
The Jetty Coquina Jam is an all-female, team surf contest and also a fundraising event. Women are paired randomly after being separated into two age pools and compete in this Summer event to support female cancer via David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation and the Jetty Rock Foundation.
Our Long Beach Island event is traditionally held in July/August and has donated over $197,500 thanks to our participants, beach goers, and regional business support/sponsorship.
Rules & Regulations
- The Coquina Jam is open to females only
- Top wave score per surfer counts
- Surfer #1 best wave score + surfer #2 best wave score = team score (average of three judges)
- Waves are scored based on technical maneuvers
- Registered surfers should be able to catch waves and complete technical maneuvers while feeling comfortable in waist-to-head high+ conditions
2021 Event Info
The 13th Annual 2021 Jetty Coquina Jam is now open for registration and sponsorship!
When: July 25, 2021 *No wave date August 1, 2021
Time: 8AM - 5PM
Where: 68th Street, Brant Beach. NJ 08008. Our vendor village will include food, beer, cultural sponsors, live music and plenty of Jetty apparel!
Why: 100% of the raises funds will benefit cancer patients through David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation and Jetty Rock Foundation
How: Through a fun, all-female team-oriented surf contest. When registration is complete, the pool of surfers will be divided by median age and then randomly paired coupling one younger surfer with one more experienced surfer. The teams will compete through a bracket-style tournament
Ways to Donate:
- Help raise funds for female cancer patients through our fundraising form
- Email us for sponsorship info (email@example.com)
- Text Coquina to 71777
- Support the surfers! The participants will be split into 4 fundraising teams leading up to the event, each with a sponsor vowing to match what is raised
- Come hang out on the beach, watch the girls tear it up and support our community, sponsors and partnering non-profits
About the Jetty Rock Foundation
The Jetty Rock Foundation is the nonprofit arm of the Jetty apparel brand. The mission of the JRF is to facilitate clean water and support of those who build their lives around it. As a Certified B Corp, Jetty and the Jetty Rock Foundation are dedicated to oyster recycling, environmental stewardship and education. Join our good vibe tribe!
About David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation
David’s Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that raises funds to provide financial assistance, wellness services and hope to New Jersey families affected by a cancer diagnosis.
Sponsor the Coquina Jam
All proceeds benefit David’s Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation (DDBCF) and Jetty Rock Foundation. Both 501(C)3 charitable organizations will donate all funds to local female cancer survivors in need!
Sponsorship for the 2021 Coquina Jam is now open. Please join us in supporting support female surfing and our local charitable partners.
Want to be a part of this great event? Download a sponsorship form here
Super-soft Tees, Tanks, and more. Inspired by East Coast Seas and Salt