This Fall the Annual Jetty Clam Jam returns to Harvey Cedars for its 9th installment! We frequently think back to the last time that the Jam was hosted in HC, on 10/20/12, just before Sandy changed our homes and lives. We’re stoked to run another great event on the North End, and can’t wait to enjoy the weather, waves, friends, family, dogs, and clams with you!
- Registration – The Clam Jam is invitational, so you’ll receive a digital or written invite. If you’ve surfed in the event before, and do not get an invite, then please contact us. Additionally, if you feel that an LBI-area surfer deserves an invite, then please recommend them to us so we can continue to build our list of surfers.
- Sponsorship – Local and regional business contributions are what allow us to run such a rad event. Please check out the Sponsorship Opportunities here.
- No Wave Dates – The Jam is heavily dependent on the weather/waves. October 10 or 11 are the first potential dates to hold the contest. This year, the weekend of October 17/18 is NOT a potential weekend to have the Clam Jam. Our congrats go out to the couples tying the knot that weekend! If the Jam does not go down on October 10 or 11, then the window will re-open on October 24 / 25, and it will be held in the best conditions on any SAT or SUN thereafter.
- Selection Night – Staying with tradition, the teams will be selected at The Black Whale Bar & Fish House on Friday, October 2nd some time after 10pm!
- After Party – The after party will be held at the Old Causeway Steak & Oyster House following the contest. After party tickets are included for surfers, and additional tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door for $20/person.